The RSVP Program at L.A. Works is developing several ongoing projects with our partner organizations around the city aimed at offering adults the support and skills they need to successfully find employment, and we need dedicated project leaders to help provide quality services.
These projects will involve monthly series of workshops on topics like:
- Interview Preparedness
- Resume Writing
- Basic Education
As an L.A. Works Project Leader, you will be in charge of leading workshops with the help of a small group of other RSVP volunteers, as well as verifying attendance.
If you are ready to take your volunteerism to the next level with a leadership role, contact us today!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Professional Development
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- 2-3 hours, once a month for at least 6 months
- Two Hour Event - Share Job...
- Director of Operations
- Lead the Way to Adult Employment
- Psychologist/ Therapist - Open...
- Elementary School Environmental...
- Administrative Assistant (Skilled)
- Intake Call Center Volunteer
- Special Event Planner
- Data Entry - Journey Out
- Kitchen Prep Lead - L.A. Kitchen
- Online Educational Course...
- Help Disabled Vets with...