An Exhibit Support Volunteer works closely with Curator to prepare the Special Exhibition Gallery for an exhibit. Exhibit Support Volunteers assist with the fabrication, installation, and any other needs associated with a special exhibition.
Have knowledge of or be open to learning about museum quality fabrications.
The ability to handle artifacts and other fragile object with care.
Proficient in basic computer skills is preferred but not necessary.
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Research Team Member
- Exhibit Support Volunteer
- Marketing Support Volunteer
- Youth Volunteers and Internships
- Special Events Volunteer
- Collections Care Assistant
- Gallery Interpreter
- Pioneer School Experience Midway...
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Preservation Team Member
- Facility Maintenance Generalist
- Primary Museum Experience and...