A Collections Care Assistant works closely with the Curator to maintain quality upkeep of the permanent collection. Collections Care Assistants handle artifacts, scan photographs, and perform document processing.
Have general knowledge of or be open to learning artifact care and PastPerfect museum software.
Must have the ability to adhere to all collection policies.
Proficient in basic computer skills is preferred.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Research Team Member
- Exhibit Support Volunteer
- Marketing Support Volunteer
- Youth Volunteers and Internships
- Special Events Volunteer
- Collections Care Assistant
- Gallery Interpreter
- Pioneer School Experience Midway...
- Fundraising Support Volunteer
- Preservation Team Member
- Facility Maintenance Generalist
- Primary Museum Experience and...