Hattie Larlham has opportunities for small groups to do service activities with adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities in NE Ohio. We have opportunities to serve our adults at group homes in Akron and Cleveland and our Center for Children in Mantua, Ohio. Volunteer hours typically are from 6-7:30pm M-F. Weekend hours can be arranged in advance for Sat afternoons or Sunday evenings. Students can do activities, crafts, games or read to our residents.
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 7
- one time, monthly,
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...