Hattie Larlham has opportunities for small groups to do service activities with adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities in NE Ohio. We have opportunities to serve our adults at group homes in Akron and Cleveland and our Center for Children in Mantua, Ohio. Volunteer hours typically are from 6-7:30pm M-F. Weekend hours can be arranged in advance for Sat afternoons or Sunday evenings. Students can do activities, crafts, games or read to our residents.
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 7
- one time, monthly,
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting in Cuyahoga Falls
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive