Looking for a community group to plan a dance during lunch for our adults with developmental disabilities. Feb, March or April between 10:30-1:30pm any Mon-Fri. We have about 100 adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities that love music and dancing whom we serve in NE Ohio through Hattie Larlham Constant Companions day programs. We would like to have a lunch time dance for all whom attend our 7 centers including a DJ, party foods and volunteers whom will help motivate their dance spirit or plan some group games.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- one day event, day time, M-F only
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting in Cuyahoga Falls
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive