Volunteer entrepreneurs help the Wisconsin Science Museum by developing unique fundraising projects through platforms such as Kickstarter and GoFundMe as well as through more local means. Volunteer entrepreneurs should have an eye for interesting opportunities to benefit and enhance exhibits and content at the Wisconsin Science Museum. Enjoy the challenge of developing a way to fund a new exhibit or space at the museum? We need your help!
Anyone with experience in fundraising, entrepreneurship, business administration, journalism, marketing, or advertising can play an integral part in making the museum as vibrant and wide-reaching as can be.
Some of the tasks that you may be involved with as a volunteer include:
- Writing and researching content to be included within fundraising campaigns detailing events, exhibits, volunteers, etc...
- Helping to brainstorm feasible projects with the help of museum staff.
- Maintaining and improving existing small fundraising campaigns.
- Regularly researching and finding relevant projects for the museum to consider.
- Opening and closing the museum.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week, 3 month commitment minimum