Achieve our day program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities is seeking students who need field experience for special education, intervention specialist, moderate to intensive, medical fields, recreation etc. Flexible hours M-F between 8:00 AM -4:30 pm. Students can volunteer 5-15 hours depending our availability. Working with our adults with profound disabilities is a rewarding and unique career opportunity. Our staff with help you plan and assist with daily activities such as; lessons, crafts, games, cooking and activities for daily living.
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- Adult Education
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours, weekly, 15 hours, internship
- HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...