Internship opportunities for students in special education, recreation or medical fields. Hattie Larlham Day Services program service adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As an intern you will assist with activities and planning, field trips to promote community inclusion, educational programs and the responsibility of caring for small pets-cats, birds etc.
Interns can work 5-15 hours per week and we are flexible to your schedule. Constant Companions is located in Green or N. Canton and hours of operation are M-F 9:30-2:00 pm.
- Special Needs
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- once a week, twice a week, 15 hours, 5 hours
- HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...