Internship opportunities for students in special education, recreation or medical fields. Hattie Larlham Day Services program service adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As an intern you will assist with activities and planning, field trips to promote community inclusion, educational programs and the responsibility of caring for small pets-cats, birds etc.
Interns can work 5-15 hours per week and we are flexible to your schedule. Constant Companions is located in Green or N. Canton and hours of operation are M-F 9:30-2:00 pm.
- Special Needs
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- once a week, twice a week, 15 hours, 5 hours
- HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting in Cuyahoga Falls
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive