HR Recruiter - Spanish (virtual)
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Position Title: HR Recruiter
Reports to: HR Manager
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Review/screen applications
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Makes on-boarding decision/makes recommendation
- Assists in distributing and collecting new volunteer paperwork
- Keep records/organize files via email and/or Google Drive
- Available to volunteer 3-4 days per week - (at least 6 hours per week)
- Contact at least 7 applicants or conduct 3 interviews per shift (will vary day to day)
- Assist other team members or manager, if needed
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
- Attend monthly HR team meetings, required
- Attend quarterly individual team meeting with supervisor, required
- Keep track of volunteer hours and submit to your manager weekly
- MUST have a Facebook account
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, High School Diploma or GED with administrative/clerical or HR assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive, Social Media and Email
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- 1+ year of Human Resources experience
- Experience interacting with both internal and external volunteers
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Verbal / Written Communication
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 days/6 hrs a week for at least 90 days.
- Attend weekly meetings.
Report this opportunity