Event Help Needed!
11 people are interested
Have you ever wanted to throw a party for 250-300 people and raise money for a good cause? Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of a brand new evening fundraising event. On Saturday, May 2nd our fundraiser, Campalooza will benefit one of our newest programs for kids, Camp Mariposa. We need your help to make it happen!
You can help us make this an event to remember! Volunteers are needed to:
- Design posters and social media announcements
- Develop web portals and messaging
- Create table decorations and room displays
- Create a video of the amazing things going on in today's recovery community
- Coordinate and help with day-of activities
- Registration and Sign In
- And much more!
About Lifeline Connections
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd, Suite A212, Vancouver, WA 98661, US
Through the use of superior customer service, high quality programs and a well trained and dedicated staff, our mission is to inspire hope and support life saving changes for people affected by substance use and mental health conditions.
Lifeline Connections is a regional leader in treating adults and youth with mental health and substance use disorders. Prevention is effective, treatment works, recovery happens.
1601 E Fourth Plain BlvdVancouver, WA 98661
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible commitment--let's talk!
- Must believe in recovery from substance use and mental health disorders