Have you ever wanted to throw a party for 200 and raise money for a good cause? Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of a brand new breakfast fundraising event. A Light In The Storm will celebrate and support recovery from behavioral health disorders. We need your help to make it happen!
On May 15, 2018, Ricky Byrd, Rock 'N Roll Hall of Famer and former guitarist for Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, will bring a powerful message celebrating his own recovery, and he'll share music from his new release on the Recovery Troubador Records label, "Clean Getaway." Attendees will also hear the touching story of one local person's recovery from a substance use disorder.
You can help us make this an event to remember! Volunteers are needed to:
- Design posters and social media announcements
- Develop web portals and messaging
- Create table decorations and room displays
- Solicit businesses to sponsor the event
- Create a video of the amazing things going on in today's recovery community
- Coordinate and help with day-of activities
- And much more!
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible commitment--let's talk!
- Must believe in recovery from substance use and mental health disorders