This volunteer opportunity is located at Indian Lake Rehab Center in Lakeview, OH. The volunteer would visit with Kindred Hospice patients to provide companionship and presence. The volunteer would commit to visiting with the patient at least one time a month for 30 minutes (more is always welcome).
Training would be provided by Kindred Hospice and can take place at a location near you. Please contact Summer Goodwin at 937-433-2400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 30 minutes one time a month
- volunteer will be willing to see more than one patient
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Office Volunteers Needed!
- Share your gifts with hospice...
- Share your time, talents and...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Do you enjoy baking? Brighten...
- Companionship for a Hospice...
- New Year = New Opportunity to...
- Massage Therapist Needed for...
- Tuck In Phone Calls
- Veteran to Veteran Partner
- Springfield, Urbana and...
- Share the Gift of Time to a...
- New Year = New Resolution......