This volunteer opportunity is located at Forest Glen Health Campus in Springfield, OH. The volunteer will meet with Kindred Hospice patients for at least 30 mins one time a month (more is always welcome). The volunteer will be provided with training and have access to the manager of volunteer services as needed. The volunteer will provide companionship and presence to the patient.
Training will be provided in Springfield. Please contact Summer Goodwin at 937-433-2400 or by email at summer.Goodwin@kindredathome.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 mins at least 1x a month (more is welcome)
- will provide companionship to more than one patient
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Office Volunteers Needed!
- Share your gifts with hospice...
- Share your time, talents and...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Do you enjoy baking? Brighten...
- Companionship for a Hospice...
- New Year = New Opportunity to...
- Massage Therapist Needed for...
- Tuck In Phone Calls
- Veteran to Veteran Partner
- Springfield, Urbana and...
- Share the Gift of Time to a...
- New Year = New Resolution......