Miami-Dade Walk to End Alzheimer's Planning Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1075 Biscayne BoulevardMiami, FL 33132
JOIN US. LEAD THE MOVEMENT TO END ALZMEIMER’S. VOLUNTEER ON THE WALK TO END ALZHEIMER’S PLANNING COMMITTEE Sign up to learn more. timecounts.org/alzsefl I firstname.lastname@example.org I 954.786.1533 What we ask of you...
- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests. (Team Recruitment/Retention, Sponsorship, Mission, Advocacy, Marketing or Logistics)
- Attend Committee Orientation to learn about Association programs and services
- Participate in Committee Meetings
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk, raise awareness and funds!
- Elder care
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies on role of committee