Broward Walk to End Alzheimer's Planning Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3323 West Commercial Blvd.Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
JOIN US. LEAD THE MOVEMENT TO END ALZMEIMER’S. VOLUNTEER ON THE WALK TO END ALZHEIMER’S PLANNING COMMITTEE Sign up to learn more. timecounts.org/alzsefl I firstname.lastname@example.org I 954.786.1533 What we ask of you...
- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests. (Team Recruitment/Retention, Sponsorship, Mission, Advocacy, Marketing or Logistics)
- Attend Committee Orientation to learn about Association programs and services
- Participate in Monthly Committee Meetings beginning in March
- Volunteer at the Broward Walk to End Alzheimer's on October 13, 2018 at Nova Southeastern University.
- Elder care
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a month