We are looking for volunteers to serve as Cashiers at Village Thrift shop, a retail store of Love INC of Brevard, a Christian nonprofit organization that helps people who face poverty.
- Handle cash, check, credit cards, client vouchers, or automatic debits
- Issue receipts, refunds, or change
- Redeem client vouchers
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the thrift shop
- Answer the store phone
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout area
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shift to ensure the amount is correct and there is adequate change
- Bag items as needed
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Daytime availability
- Weekly hours (Tues., Wed., Fri., or Sat.)
- To signup for Volunteer Orientation and fill-out the on-line volunteer application just visit our website at: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 4 hours weekly
- responsible, dependable, courteous
- Admin Assistant Fundraising Team
- It Takes a Village!
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues. &...
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Media Volunteer...
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Service Project Site Leader
- Office Reception Needed...
- Volunteer Orientation, Monday...
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Reception & Admin...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Mentors: Call Center...