Love INC welcomes people who need to complete court-ordered community service at Village Thrift, Love INC's retail thrift store.
What is Village Thrift? Village Thrift store is a branch of the Love INC ministry that helps individuals and families shop at greatly reduced prices for needed furniture, appliances, clothing and housewares, etc. They provide clients a participative hand up, not a hand out, where charity is provided while maintaining a person sense of dignity.
What do Community Service Volunteers do?
Here are the areas of need at our thrift store:
- Donation Intake - Clothing and Shoes
- Donation Intake - Sorting and Pricing
- Transport Team - Picking up donations, Delivering purchases
- Cleaning & Organizing
The Hours of Operation are: Monday thru Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm (no evenings, closed on Sundays).
Scheduling: We prefer a regularly scheduled day and time and will contact you once you've completed the application process.
How do I apply? We've made it easy to do. You can signup on-line at our website at:
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- weekly, regularly scheduled time
- responsible, dependable, courteous
- New Role! Community Service Lead
- It Takes a Village! Volunteers...
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues. &...
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Recruitment Website Volunteer
- Court-Ordered Community Service
- Office Receptionist (Thursdays)...
- Service Project Site Leader
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Reception & Admin...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- On-line Recruitment Administrator
- Client Mentors: Call Center...