Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Borderless Friends Forever Foundation will be holding interviews and training sessions this week for Community Advisors in Wilson and the surrounding area. If you answer yes to all or most of the questions below, please send a resume and letter of interest for consideration.
1. Do you enjoy working with children, especially teenagers?
2. Do you have experience with sales and / or non-profit work?
3. Do you enjoy learning about other cultures?
4. Are you self-motivated and dependable?
5. Do you wish to work part-time from home?
6. Are you outgoing and do you enjoy helping others?
As a BFF Community Advisor you will work with international high school students and their host families. You will be responsible for recruiting host families, conducting in-home interviews, and acting as the principal support for the students and host families during the program. To read more about the position prior to sending an email, please visit our website at www.borderlessfriends.org. and click on the Community Advisor heading.
Applicants must demonstrate maturity level adequate to work with teenagers, be able to pass a criminal background check and have a valid drivers license and access to a personal vehicle.
Job Type: Contract
- Wilson, NC
- Working with children / teens: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 20 hours a week