WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where210 N Ave 21Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Determines whether clothing, linen, shoes, misc. is usable for Re-Sale
The Society is in need of volunteers who can conduct the following. The more merchandise we get out on our store floor the more people we continue to assist in our community.
- Prepare merchandise on racks or flat-beds for pricing and transportation
to the Store.
- Load sorting tables with assistance.
- Re-hang returns and tag for price.
- May also be responsible for pricing.
- Unload racks or flat-bed and place merchandise in proper locations.
- Keep merchandise off sales floor - Constantly re-hang merchandise.
- Assist customers, salesperson in Kollectable Korner and cashiers.
- Weekly rag-out merchandise.
- Program Management
- Sales Process
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Two to four hours a day