Come one.........come all!!! The Arthritis Foundation will be hosting the annual Walk to Cure Arthritis (WTCA) on Saturday May 12, 2018 at Al Lopez Park in Tampa, FL.
We are looking for individuals to fill positions on our WTCA 2018 Committee to help make this an even bigger and better event than the last one!
Time Commitment is as follows:
1. Monthly committee meeting held at our office located at 14499 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite #139, Tampa, FL. Meetings are held once a month until the month prior to the event then they may go more frequent. Meetings are typically one hour long.
2. Committee work for 2 to 3 hours between meetings with expected report out on progress at the next committee meeting.
Also must feel comfortable talking with people in person and on the phone. If you are interested in joining this dynamic group of volunteers, please email Bobbie Studdard at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information including telephone number. Either Bobbie or Rebecca Payne, Development Director of Race will reach out to you to discuss the possibilities.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Monthly Meetings and 2-3 hours between meetings