We are looking for someone that is good working with a team, and someone that would like to work with our patients and staff directly. This would be a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week on Thursdays
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Community Ambassador
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Activities Assistant at the...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- End of Life Compassionate...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic