True Connection is a non-profit organization dedicated to youth empowerment through personal development. Our new HiEQ Curriculum raises youth’s emotional and social intelligence, grows their self awareness, and increases their empathy, creativity and purpose. Raising an individual’s EQ means tackling the root issues within mental health, racism, and inequality. It means growing empathetic, creative, problem-solvers who have the tools to navigate their own unique socio-emotional landscapes while actively contributing to their communities. This is the foundation for a clear path to success and inner fulfilment.
True Connection is ready to spread HiEQ everywhere. We are building our first Board of Directors and seeking powerful, resourceful individuals who feel passionate about progressive education locally, nationally and globally. We are looking for individuals with expertise in board leadership, business, finance, law, marketing, education and/or community leadership to serve as leaders to support organizational development and growth. If you or someone you know is looking for an opportunity to give back and be part of the movement to bring innovation and heart to education, this is it!
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- General Education
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Quarterly Meetings, Ongoing Project Support
- Interview process to determine best match
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School & Middle School...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Videographer For Event April 21st
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer