Event Volunteer for Mental Health Organization
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
2018 is a going to be a HUGE year for NAMI Pierce County and we need all of the support we can get!
We get invited to participate in events, expos and health fairs quite frequently all across Pierce County, so we always can use volunteers to assist us with planning and staffing these events.
- Attend local events and expos on behalf of NAMI Pierce County.
- Participate in NAMIWalks and other fundraising activities. (If available)
- Working in good faith in partnership with other Board members, other members, staff, and outside individuals or organizations to achieve common goals.
- Being an effective spokesperson for NAMI Pierce County.
- Acting in accordance with the NAMI Pierce County Bylaws.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 111923Tacoma, WA 98411
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer's Choice