2018 is a going to be a HUGE year for NAMI Pierce County and we need all of the support we can get!
We get invited to participate in events quite frequently all across Pierce County, so we always can use volunteers to assist us with planning and staffing these events.
- Attend local events and expos on behalf of NAMI Pierce County.
- Participate in NAMIWalks and other fundraising activities. (If available)
- Working in good faith in partnership with other Board members, other members, staff, and outside individuals or organizations to achieve common goals.
- Being an effective spokesperson for NAMI Pierce County.
- Acting in accordance with the NAMI Pierce County Bylaws.
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer's Choice