The Community Food Bank is proud of the variety of donors and funders who support the organization's programs. The Grants division of the finance department is responsible for ensuring compliance to donor/grantor intentions and organizational policy. A volunteer is sought who will assist the grants department in fund management tasks. Tasks include updating data in excel, copying documents, maintaining records, researching historical records, identifying and obtaining required information for compliance. The ideal volunteer will have organizational skills, enjoy research and problem solving, and have an interest in learning grant compliance. They should be willing to complete clerical tasks as well as working on broader issues. An interest in budgeting, invoicing and financial reporting is helpful.
- Data Entry
- Financial Auditing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15 hrs per week
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor