Help Respond to Public Health Emergencies-Become a Medical Reserve Corps Volunteer!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Prince William Health DistrictWoodbridge, VA 22192
Volunteers educate the community on how they can protect themselves and their families following a public health emergency
What could MRC Volunteers do?
- Train on various emergency management and public health topics.
- Educate the community on emergency preparedness, and public health as a whole.
- Provide an important surge capacity during a large-scale medical emergency.
- Assist with mass prophylaxis of our community.
- Assist with the management of large communicable disease outbreaks.
- Assist with the distribution of the Strategic National Stockpile supplies and equipment.
- Assist with administrative and other essential support functions.
- Assist environmental health in preserving water, food, and human safety.
- Assist community organizations with volunteer support.
- Disaster Response
- Mental Health
- Safety & Disaster Education
- First Aid / CPR
- Administrative Support
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity