We currently have an opening for one volunteers in our Medical Oncology Infusion clinic on Monday afternoon. We are looking for volunteers who have personally experienced cancer in their lives and wish to give back and encourage others on their road to recovery. This is a very physical position so we require prospective candidates be 6 months post treatment and have the ability to walk, stand, bend etc. for a 4 hour shift.
Shift times available on Monday
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift a week for 6 months or longer
- post cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store