9 people are interested
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
- Responsible for fiscal management of operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Assists the Development Team with fundraising efforts to support the Foundation’s mission.
- Oversee development of grants needed to fund foundation efforts
- Responsible effective administration of Program operations. Establishes program goals and strategies and ensures all programs are properly staffed to carry out the mission and vision of the Foundation
- Responsible for implementation of the Foundation’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that In Her Shoes can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- Responsible for the enhancement of the Foundation’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of the Foundation’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
- Certificate of Nonprofit Management preferred
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012CHICAGO, IL 60601
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Professional Development
- Grant Writing / Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 20-30 hours/week