Why Join our Community?
You'll learn to solder circuits, program using Arduino, and build *almost* anything you set your mind to! In addition to learning various technological skills, you'll have the opportunity to:
- contribute to a kind, fun, and focused educational atmosphere
- guide and motivate girls through their project creation process
- enforce safety during use of soldering irons, drills, etc.
- be a role model for girls ages 5-14
- learn and grow in community with other girls and women!
We are always seeking enthusiastic, committed volunteers to help a mentor the next generation of female tech leaders! No electronics or CS skills necessary - we'll teach you!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training