As a HR Volunteer/Intern, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn hands-on skills while supporting our work to increase the stability, self-sufficiency and parenting skills of the families who receive our care.
It's a great way of expanding your professional abilities, networking, and getting experience!
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 3h per week