The director of lighthouse climbs!
- Duties include:
- The chief docent in charge of directing guests in climbing up the tower.
- Key communication post with the Site Lookout to ensure the flow of climbing continues smoothly.
- Provides safety information prior to the climbs.
- Imparts historical knowledge as guests wait their turn to ascend.
- Qualified applicants must:
- Be friendly and welcoming
- Able to follow rules and clearly communicate rules to others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and responsible
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week
- Good with direction and communication