The gate keeper to our exciting and expansive natural site!
- Duties include:
- The friendly and welcoming first face of the site! You are the first person guests see as they approach the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse grounds. You will provide general information to guests about how to purchase tickets, what is included on the site, and what the day’s activities include.
- You are in charge of monitoring access to the site, checking for hand stamps indicating paid admission, and restricting what can and cannot be taken on site.
- This is a key communication post, cooperating between both the public and fellow docents and staff members.
- Qualified applicants must:
- Be friendly and welcoming
- Able to follow rules and clearly communicate rules to others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and responsible
- Outdoor Recreation
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- one 4 hour shift per week
- Must be comfortable stationed outside for 2-4 hours at a time.