Lake Worth, Let's Do Lunch... You Drive!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to help us deliver meals to our clients in Lake Worth!
Volunteering is easy! You will pick up the meals at a location in Lake Worth (usually between 10:30-11:30am) and deliver to around 8-12 clients in that area. Volunteers are only needed ONE day per week, Monday through Friday, and it usually only takes around ONE hour to help out. You can volunteer individually, with a friend, with your family, or even use this as team building for your business.
You can pick a day that works for you to help out. If you are free on Tuesdays, then you can deliver every Tuesday during lunchtime to the same clients. If you go on vacation or need time off we will find substitutes for you, so you can resume normal delivery when you get back. If you don’t have a regular schedule then you can become a substitute and pick up shifts whenever you are free.
- After you sign up to volunteer with us you will have to complete a background check form. Once that is completed we will bring you in for an orientation, there we will give you your delivery bags and you will meet your scheduler. After orientation your scheduler will set you up on a training route with an experienced volunteer to show you how meal delivery is done.
- If you are interested in helping please contact Sarah Drew-Watson at 817-258-6426 or by email at email@example.com. You can also look at our website for more information at mealsonwheels.org
Without our wonderful volunteers we could not complete our mission of delivering nutritious meals and smiles to our homebound in clients in Tarrant County.
We'll work with your schedule.
Lake WorthLake Worth, TX 76135
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One Hour, One Day Per Week