Accessible Martial Arts Instructor-Boston
13 people are interested
Easter Seals Massachusetts is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive individual to be part of our accessible martial arts program in Boston.
We are looking for an individual who is familiar with working with people with disabilities and can help us keep our participants engaged, excited, and motivated in a structured, positive environment.
Classes are held once a month for an hour starting at 6pm in the Boston area.
One year of martial arts experience required. A $50 stipend may be available.
General duties and requirements:
- Take direction from the program manager as to what the martial arts activities should be.
- Work well with youth and adults with disabilities and clearly respect their independence.
- Should be flexible to assist wherever needed and will be moving around the exercise floor on a regular basis.
- Help create an engaging and positive environment for this activity.
- Ability to communicate and work with groups participating and provide necessary instruction to the participants.
We'll work with your schedule.
89 South StreetBoston, MA 02111
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Martial Arts
- Background Check