Film Festival Volunteers!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
42 people are interested
Call for 2019 Volunteers
The New York International Children’s Film Festival is looking for Volunteers for the upcoming 2019 Festival (February 22 - March 17)! Join us in bringing the best of International Children’s Film here to NYC.
NYICFF volunteers are essential to bringing the Festival to life every year. We are looking for individuals who are dedicated to delivering culturally rich film experiences for young audiences. Our talented volunteers are critical to the Festivals success and are involved with many elements including:
- Theater managing and ticketing
- Concessions and merchandising
- Catering and Festival activities
- Interacting with patrons (young people, parents, filmmakers & film enthusiasts)
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and able to volunteer for at least three (3) six-hour shifts during the Festival, in addition to one orientation session on February 12th or 15th.
Volunteers are important to us and we like to show it! We recognize the time you spend with us and like to provide benefits as a thank you.
- 2019 NYICFF Festival T-Shirt
- Refreshments: Lunch or Dinner (Depending on the time of your shift)Interested applicants can fill out a Volunteer application form HERE (https://nyicff.org/volunteer/) . The deadline to apply to be a NYICFF volunteer is February 1st, 2019. If your schedule changes prior to the Festival please modify your application form accordingly.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
225 Broadway, #2730New York, NY 10007
- Visual Arts
- Youth Services
- Arts Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- volunteer for at least three (3) six-hour shifts