We are looking for volunteers interested in speaking to middle school students on work readiness at Riis Academy afterschool program.Topics includes but are not limited to time management, resumes, applying for jobs, etc.Volunteers should have patience and experience in the topic you choose to talk about also have prior experience working with youth. This opportunity is one time Monday or Tuesday from 5:00pm-6:00pm the date is decided by the program director and speaker.
- Child Advocacy
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Project Management
- Professional Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday or Tuesday 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Prior experience working with youth
- Citizenship Clinic Volunteers!
- Kitchen Aide in Riis Senior Center
- Sport Clinic Facilitators
- Work Readiness Middle School...
- Bilingual Activity Aid -...
- Specialty Group/Workshop...
- Elementary and Middle School...
- Life Skills/Work Readiness...
- SAT Prep Teachers & Tutors
- Maintenance Aid
- Female Motivational Speaker for...