Towers of Tomorrow with LEGO(r) Bricks features 20 of the world’s most astonishing skyscrapers from the United States of America, Australia, Asia, Canada and United Arab Emirates constructed with breathtaking architectural detail and accuracy. On a scale of 1:200 and built with stunning precision and attention to detail, the LEGO(r) towers offer visitors a birds-eye view of these extra-ordinary buildings and are just as impressive in model size.
Visitors, young and old, can create their own 'tower of tomorrow’ from over 200,000 loose LEGO(r) bricks in hands-on construction areas and add their creations to a steadily rising futuristic LEGO(r) metropolis inside the exhibition.
Come join the fun as a volunteer! 4 hour shifts weekly or every other week from Friday March 16th 2018 - Sunday September 2nd.
Wednesday, February 28th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday, March 5th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, March 7th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- LEGO Towers of Tomorrow Exhibit...
- Experiment Gallery Interpreter
- Play Tinker Make Saturdays...
- RACE: Are We So Different? ...
- Sportsology Gallery Volunteer
- Dinosaurs and Fossils Exhibit...
- Mississippi River Gallery...
- Human Body Gallery Exhibit...
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Collectors' Corner Volunteer
- Science Museum Event Volunteer