Towers of Tomorrow with LEGO(r) Bricks features 20 of the world’s most astonishing skyscrapers from the United States of America, Australia, Asia, Canada and United Arab Emirates constructed with breathtaking architectural detail and accuracy. On a scale of 1:200 and built with stunning precision and attention to detail, the LEGO(r) towers offer visitors a birds-eye view of these extra-ordinary buildings and are just as impressive in model size.
Visitors, young and old, can create their own 'tower of tomorrow’ from over 200,000 loose LEGO(r) bricks in hands-on construction areas and add their creations to a steadily rising futuristic LEGO(r) metropolis inside the exhibition.
Come join the fun as a volunteer! 4 hour shifts weekly or every other week from! This is the summer section of this opportunity! Great for students looking for a summer volunteer position.
TBD - Most likely the second week of June.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- LEGO Towers of Tomorrow Exhibit...
- Play Tinker Make Saturdays...
- Dinosaurs and Fossils Exhibit...
- Human Body Gallery Exhibit...
- Collectors' Corner Volunteer
- Preschool Playdates Volunteer
- Experiment Gallery Interpreter
- RACE: Are We So Different? ...
- Sportsology Gallery Volunteer
- Mississippi River Gallery...
- Big River Journey Station...
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Science Museum Event Volunteer