- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Job Title: Phone-A-Friend Volunteer
Purpose: Provide valuable customer service by performing bi-weekly check ins on our patients and their families
Location: National Church Residences office or at home
- Call patients or families to report on the frequency of hospice staff visits and inquire about patient/family satisfaction
- Take notes about patient or family concerns and email staff with those questions
- No medical knowledge necessary
Time Commitment: 30-60 minutes per calling session. Bi-weekly for a minimum of 6 months.
Qualifications: Kind, respectful, able to maintain patient confidentiality
Support: Training for this position will be provided.
Age Requirement: None
Dress Code: Casual
We'll work with your schedule.
2245 North Bank Drive DriveColumbus OhioCOLUMBUS, OH 43220
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 30-60 minutes per calling session. Bi-weekly for
- Hospice volunteer training