We all understand that we can’t replace a loved one.
But we hope to bring comfort to grieving families throughout Orange County through the implementation of our Memory Bears Program. We are in need of a seamstress who is able to create memory bears from clothing of loved ones. Clothing used to create the bears would be items such as old robes, nightgowns, shirts and uniforms.
Help us create something familiar for grieving families to hold and remember their loved ones by.
Maxcare Hospice will supply stuffing, needles and thread for bears. Volunteer needs only to supply their time or their own sewing machine if they prefer to use one.
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Aubrey at 714-489-3337 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must supply own sewing supplies such as sewing machine, needles, etc.
- Administrative Intern
- Supportive Care Services...
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Graphic Designers Needed!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Social Worker Volunteer-...
- Play An Instrument? Change...