We are looking for a positive, friendly motivational speaker to speak with teen girls at our Riis Academy after-school program. Topics can be about careers, professionalism, health, or your own personal story. We are particularly looking for someone with patience and experience working with youth. This is a one-time opportunity on a date decided by the speaker and the program director. Teen girl groups take place on Wednesdays, 5pm to 6pm.
If interested, please fill out an application at http://www.riissettlement.org/volunteer-your-time/sign-up-to-volunteer/.
- Life Coaching
- Public Speaking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- One time event on a Wednesday, 5pm-6pm
- Citizenship Clinic Volunteers!
- Kitchen Aide in Riis Senior Center
- Sport Clinic Facilitators
- Work Readiness Middle School...
- Bilingual Activity Aid -...
- Specialty Group/Workshop...
- Elementary and Middle School...
- Life Skills/Work Readiness...
- SAT Prep Teachers & Tutors
- Maintenance Aid
- Female Motivational Speaker for...