VOICES is looking to add some new members to our Community Outreach team. If you love being in the community and talking to people about your passions, you would be a great addition to the team!
Summary: The VOICES Outreach Team will work to increase the number of CASA Volunteers in Maricopa County through participation in tabling events. Recruitment is one of the primary functions of VOICES and has a direct impact on our ability to provide support to children in care.
- Staff monthly outreach events. Examples include volunteer fairs, community festivals, or resource events.
- Provide information and answer questions about VOICES and the role of the CASA program within the foster care system.
- Act as a resource for those interested in becoming a CASA volunteer, providing information on the guidelines and process for becoming a CASA.
- Participate in recruitment events hosted by VOICES on a quarterly basis to provide support to staff.
- Occasional data entry and lead follow up.
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual, responsive, and dependable
- Must be comfortable speaking in diverse settings and a variety of audiences
- Event Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours per month