Be a helper in Magee's new Art Therapy studio where you will assist with maintenance and cleaning of a variety of art-making tools and equipment.
The job duties would include:
- Sanitize art making materials and organize the art room
- Wipe tables and chairs
- Organize donations, as needed
- Possibility for other studio maintenance related tasks
Shifts are very flexible and can be scheduled during the following times:
- Mondays: 1-4pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays: 9am-4pm
- Every other Friday starting 1/12/18 from 9am-4pm
- Mental Health
- Visual Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Activities Volunteer - Concierge...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront Outpatient Greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Art Therapy Studio Helper
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Summer Watering-Plants need care...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- AYA Room - Young Adult Computer...