The Article 20 Network offers a great opportunity to take a leadership role in a young non-profit and turn it into a world-class human rights organization making a global impact.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization formed to defend and advance the human right to freedom of peaceful assembly worldwide. Through direct action, education, research and legal services, the Article 20 Network encourages the proliferation of public demonstrations and fights back against obstacles and threats to our human right to peacefully assemble.
As we set out implementing our strategy to defend protesters’ rights, we are building out our founding team. We are a new organization made up of volunteers and are seeking a volunteer who can work 5-10 hours a week.
- Develop and execute an annual fundraising plan in cooperation with the Executive Director
- Secure donations from individuals and model an energetic and goal-driven approach to fundraising for the rest of the organization
- Create a strategy for sustainability, building a large base of annual individual donors
- Participate in fundraising with special events
- Track all aspects of fundraising from prospects to gifts to stewardship
- Create and adapt successful online fundraising channels
- Pursue creative communication strategies for expanding our donor base into new demographics
- Report on progress to the Executive Director
Qualified candidates must have:
- An unwavering commitment to the belief that protesters’ rights invigorate everyone’s rights
- Strong familiarity with relevant philanthropic networks
- Motivating interpersonal and presentation skills and the capacity to inspire and motivate prospective individual donors and volunteers
- Ability to apply learned course work to real life scenarios
Preference to candidates with:
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other software
HOW TO APPLYEmail your resume and a summary of your fundraising accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours a week