Join this group of caring volunteers who visit residents who are lonely, despondent or bed ridden.
This social visit may combine some devotional elements such as prayer and Bible readings if both the resident and volunteer are comfortable with that .
Training is provided through an easy - to -read manual in your own home. Buddy system is available for that first visit with residents
Times are flexible but afternoons are best for most residents; Monday - Saturday.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week
- Application, online background checks, sensitivity to others
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Summer Teen Volunteer Program
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- Come and Listen
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome