It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd #400San Diego, CA 92121
The graphic designer will lead the creation of designs for Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence and will create visual concepts to inspire, inform, and connect individuals with BTS.
- Will design flyers and invitations for events, promotions, and awareness of BTS.
- Will design Facebook banners and Twitter cover photos.
- Develop graphics for BTS through illustrations.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- The ability and familiarity with editing graphics and photoshop.
- Understanding of various programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash; Microsoft Suite.
- The ability to create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Per case bases 5-10/week
Report this opportunity