Evolving Arts of America is currently looking for a Dance Instructor that will be willing to teach a Series of dance instruction to Youth ages 7 to 15 on Wednesday's and Saturday's.
- Implement curriculum and develop lesson plans for structured afterschool activities
- Ability to teach hands-on experiential learning style and inspire students to reach for higher level outcomes.
- Introduce participants to Salsa, Modern Hip Hop and West African dance.
- Teach dance as a form of empowerment for all bodies and persons.
- Maintain a structured classroom environment that is conducive to promoting learning.
- The program and activities are designed to help promote and foster the educational, social, physical, intellectual, emotional, vocational and professional growth among all participants.
- Promote interest and participation in the art program; establish and implement a process for orienting new members to this program area.
- Prepare students for public showcase designed by instructor and other public programs or performances.
- Child Care
- Music Arts
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment