At NHEO Institute we’re committed to quality, safety, and ethics in construction and are working towards solving our industry’s productivity, technology adoption, and workforce training challenges. NHEO Institute promotes and supports the advancement and growth of all small contractors with an emphasis on developing and assisting M/WBE contractors to reach their capacity potential.
The NHEO Institute seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with marketing and communications efforts. Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain the NHEO Institute social media presence, including development and scheduling of updates across several platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist in scheduling and creation of e-newsletters.
- Distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories.
- Assist in design of graphics and other marketing material for major events.
- Update the NHEO website as needed.
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed.
- Firm knowledge of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the NHEO Institute and the community we serve.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred.
About NHEO Institute:
NHEO was founded in 2008 on the vision to empower Hispanic construction contractors by providing them with construction technology education to succeed in their business. Learn more at http://www.nheo.org
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training