1 person is interested
Technical Support for Our Village Operations
1 person is interested
Do you love technology? Do you gently help your peers whose phones or tablets leave them frustrated. We're the team for you. The Communications, Marketing, and Technology team is in need of a new member to support our current tech needs.
Our new team member will partner with our existing tech lead to:
- enter member, volunteer, and event information into our village Club Express system
- attend monthly team meetings
- provide support and training to other villagers, as needed
- update training materials for Club Express tasks
- attend and report on user groups meetings
- report database, website, and newsletters issues to the CMT chair
This team member must be over 18, have experience with computers and computer systems, a basic knowledge of current office programs (e.g., Word and Excel), and good organizational skills. A background check is required.
The time commitment for this position is four to six hours per week, and the work may be done from home. Training in the specific tools will be provided
About Village Without Walls
1333 NW Orenco Station Pkwy, #572, Hillsboro, OR 97124, US
● Community. We believe that strong social connections are a vital part of living well and aging brilliantly. ● Inclusion. We welcome and respect people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, economic situations, and abilities. ● Collaboration. We believe that working together and caring for each other makes our lives richer and more interesting. As a Village, we are stronger than we are as individuals. ● Contribution. We believe that each member of our community can benefit from the skills, experiences, and perspectives of the others. We encourage every member and volunteer to bring their own unique qualities and capabilities to the table.
Village Without Walls is a community-based membership organization of volunteers, that provide services to help seniors and disabled individuals stay involved in their communities and remain in their own homes as they grow older. Volunteers are the heart of the Village, providing direct services to our members as well as behind-the-scenes support to operate the village. We are neighbors helping neighbors to stay neighbors.
Village Without Walls is a program of Villages NW, a 501(c)3 nonprofit TAX ID 46-4190513, which serves as the Hub for ten Villages in formation across the Metro area. Villages NW is part of a nationwide network of support that fosters interdependent aging in community
Reasonable driving distance to HillsboroHillsboro, OR 97123
October 15, 2021
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Help Desk
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 6 hours a week