CLERICAL ASSISTANT NEEDED
We are in need of a volunteer to assist with administrative tasks for case managers and counselors. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and enjoy thoroughly completing tasks. The job tasks will vary weekly but mainly consist of making copies, putting client packets together and organizing paperwork.
- One volunteer needed to complete weekly filing for Case Managers.
- Case Managers’ responsibility: to have papers/forms they need filed, to train volunteer and be a support for that volunteer regarding unlocking rooms and cabinets (when applicable)
- Volunteers’ responsibility: to be here when scheduled, confidentiality is of utmost importance and therefore you commit to not leaving the filing room unlocked or discussing any files, names of current or past clients with anyone within or without the organization.
- To all volunteer candidates:
- In order to qualify for any volunteer position at Gospel Rescue Mission, one must first complete a tour. Please contact our Volunteer's Department for details at 520-740-1501 x7032 or here: http://grmtucson.com/volunteer/getting-started
- Gospel Rescue Mission's Mission Statement: To become the most effective life changing ministry in Tucson that serves the homeless and needy by providing for their spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental wholeness through the power of Jesus Christ.
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment