Job Description : Oversee the social media efforts of Doing Good & its programs.
Requirements: A passion for our mission to educate & engage communities by promoting & celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Chair the Social Media Committee to implement the social media of Doing Good, its events & programs.
- Manage the Doing Good brand throughout all social media platforms.
- Partner with the PR Director re: the online activities for Nashville’s Volunteer of the Month (NVOTM).
- Give Board Social Media updates & report at quarterly meetings.
- Sign contracts & agreements on behalf of Doing Good as needed.
- Ensure excellent transition of Social Media Director documents & responsibilities to the following Social Media Director.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Approximately 4 hours/month
- leadership, integrity, accountability, initiative, creativity, strategic