The regional board of directors is a volunteer group of successful, socially conscious, and motivated professionals in the western Massachusetts area who are committed to supporting the mission of Easter Seals Massachusetts. Easter Seals MA provides exceptional programs and services to ensure that children and adults with disabilities have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play.
- Understand the organization’s mission, services, policies, and programs, and inform others about Easter Seals Massachusetts.
- Help to enhance Easter Seals MA’s public profile and network within the western MA and business communities.
- Attendance and participation at quarterly regional board meetings.
- Support the organization financially either through donations and/or through helping with fundraising activities.
- Creation/implementation of one professional networking event in western Massachusetts area.
- Serve on at least one event sub-committee and attendance to their weeknight meetings.
- Actively recruit, orient, and train new board members.
Board Members Are:
- Willing to invest time for quarterly meetings and sub-committee meeting schedules.
- Interested in the priorities and mission of the Society
- Well-connected to area businesses or willing to "cold-call" businesses to achieve marketing and event sponsorship goals
- Willing and able to commit to a two-year board term
For any questions, please reach out to Shannon Hodge, Events & Stewardship Manager at: email@example.com or 508-751-6443
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Two year board term