Telephone Support Volunteer
Communicate with patients and families to provide reassurance, learn of additional needs and be a listening ear. Daytime and evening opportunities available. Additional training is required after completion of Patient and Family Support Training.
Volunteer Orientation is a four-hour training session for individuals interested in learning more about Empath Health’s volunteer opportunities.
Patient/Family Support Training consists of 12 hours of training for individuals interested in providing caring support to Suncoast Hospice patients and families. Empath Health Volunteer Orientation is a prerequisite.
To register for class and verify locations: Please call Volunteer Registration at 727-523-3440. Registration ends 3 business days before the start of training.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist – Be a...
- Empath Health Teen Volunteer
- Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Telephone Support Volunteer
- Suncoast PACE (Program of...
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Organizational Support – Office,...
- Empath Health Volunteers Needed...