Sneha Karma Foundation is a USA based 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization focusing on projects in India. Our Vision is to build an ecosystem which will enable the under privileged girls to get an equal opportunity to pursue their dreams. We are committed to supporting them until they become independent and self-empowered
Our Newsletter Program has the following objective
1. Keeping our Donors informed about how their hard earned money is making a difference
2. Keeping our Volunteers informed about how their hard work is helping and other open opportunities
3. Motivating other subscribers to donate or join us as a volunteer
The Newsletter Program Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Creating / Maintaining the Mailing List ( Donors, Volunteers, Others)
2. Collating content and formatting it for each of the newsletters
3. Managing review/edit cycles of the newsletter with core team
4. Managing the Test run of the newsletter
5. Sending out Newsletter (using mailchimp)
6. Managing un-subscribers and cleaning up the mailing list
The Final Mailing list will be maintained in mailchimp but is integrated with salesforce for new donors / volunteers and other contacts.
Please apply today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach your resume and/or link to your linkedin profile. Please make sure that you are available for at least 5 hours per week for at least 90 days.
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 60 hours in 90 days
- good written communication, mailchimp, newsletter
- Google Adwords Program Manager...
- Newsletter Program Manager for a...
- Financial Auditor / CPA for a...
- Graphics Designer for a...
- Indian Chartered Accountant (CA)...
- Facebook Page Manager for a...
- Google One-Today Program Manager...
- Script Writer for a Non-Profit...
- Program Manager for a Non-Profit...
- Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)...